This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Can I upload my logo to my site when using wizard?

And if so, please tell me *how*. Thank you.

Browser: firefox

Re: Can I upload my logo to my site when using wizard?

You can put a logo on your page. Just follow the standard instructions for adding images. But if you want to replace some image that was part of the Wizard page before you added content, that is probably more work that it is worth. You not only have to do some workaround to trick the wizard, you need to do it every time you edit anything on your pages.

The page you have now - I realize it is just a template with no content of yours yet - is superior to any Wizard creation. And easier to learn, too.

I used to have a site hosted here and it was so easy. Things have changed enough now that I am *totally* lost, even with the wizard! I cannot FIND standard instructions for adding images. I have uploaded my logo to bravenet, but in wizard I cannot find a way to do it. I click on "images" and it does not take me to my image - it doesn't take me anywhere, lol.

I have a template up but could not find any way to edit it. So I decided against pretty and went with practical - the wizard - just to get my site back up. I was moving it from whois to bravenet. This all used to be so simple......now just moving it wouldn't work and neither whois nor bravenet could figure it out, let alone me. I'm a massage therapist, not a techie. I'm pulling my hair out, and I've been managing my own website for over seven years. Until this week.

Browser: firefox

Things don't stay the same from when you had a site ages ago.

Have to change with the times.

Myself I don't use the wizard. Never liked it with it's limitations and more.

I like the freedom of designing my site the way I like.