Return to Website

ThE oRiGaNoL's FoRuM

FoRuM fOr ThE oRiGaNoL's AnD AnYoNe eLeSe, ThE oRiGaNoL's ArE a GroUp Of FriEnDs 4 LiFe, KyLe, KriS, NiMa, GaRrEtT, JaMeS, 'n MiKe!!!

ThE oRiGaNoL's FoRuM
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Igo 1280x720.apk
Igo 1280x720.apk > http://urlin.us/0fj2h 97ffa81d91 Read More FL commando apk free download Thursday, 7 March 2013, 3:14 Uncategorized Comments Off by admins FL commando apk it's 1 of the best games in t...
Views: 326   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 15, 2014 8:30pm
by larrifide
Igo 1280x720.apk
Igo 1280x720.apk > http://urlin.us/0fj2h 97ffa81d91 Read More FL commando apk free download Thursday, 7 March 2013, 3:14 Uncategorized Comments Off by admins FL commando apk it's 1 of the best games in t...
Views: 128   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 15, 2014 8:28pm
by larrifide
Re: Re: HEY KYLE!!
ummm yeah whoever said that is gay cause that wasnt me --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:STUPID BITCH THATS MY MAN YOU BETTER BACK OFF BEFOR I COMMITT SUICIDE!! I'LL KILL MYSELF IF KYLE EVER IN THE FUCKING WORLD LEFT ME! --- --- --- --- --- ---...
Views: 168   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 30, 2002 4:43pm
by the real nima
Re: HEY KYLE!!
STUPID BITCH THATS MY MAN YOU BETTER BACK OFF BEFOR I COMMITT SUICIDE!! I'LL KILL MYSELF IF KYLE EVER IN THE FUCKING WORLD LEFT ME! --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:I just wanted to tell u that I loved you Kyle!! U are soo sexy and I wish I could...
Views: 170   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 2, 2002 12:44pm
by Origanol Nima
Re: Re: HEY KYLE!!
Well if I could baby u know I would!! Why dont you come down here so we can act out my favorite song which happens to be by Marvin Gaye (hopefully u know what im talkin about)!!! Well I love u!! Luv ya ALLISON
Views: 174   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 8, 2002 12:53pm
by Allison
Re: HEY KYLE!!
U move ur ass up here from Hicks-ville, and we will get down and dirty ok?! --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:I just wanted to tell u that I loved you Kyle!! U are soo sexy and I wish I could come up there so we could hook up (that is if u wante...
Views: 194   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 8, 2002 12:50pm
by Almighty Ky
HEY KYLE!!
I just wanted to tell u that I loved you Kyle!! U are soo sexy and I wish I could come up there so we could hook up (that is if u wanted to)Well I better be going I LOVE U BABY!!! Stay sexy!! Love your little southern girl Allison!!
Views: 243   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 5, 2002 10:51am
by Allison
BAH, FUCKING BAH BAH BAH!
Fucking damn, get ur ass in here a PIZZOST!! Dizzam nigga!
Views: 275   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 31, 2002 3:09pm
by Almighty Ky
Yeah
Yeah this is bad ass
Views: 245   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 30, 2002 11:52am
by *Origanol Nima*
Why DOSEN'T ANYONE USE THIS?!
I mean comon this is bad ass!! Ask us any questions here, post some new ideas, tell us if this site is good, or it sucks!
Views: 245   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 29, 2002 3:36pm
by Almighty Ky
Re: HEY KYLE!!!
Oh like you don't turn me on also!! My sexy red-neck! LoL, i love ur accent! --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:HEY KYLE I WAS JUST WONDERING WHY U HAD TO BE SOO DAMN SEXY!!OMG U ARE THE HOTTEST THING I HAVE SEEN IN A WHILE!! BABY I WANT U SOO BAD!...
Views: 146   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 18, 2002 9:26pm
by ! ThE ALMIGHTY K...
HEY KYLE!!!
HEY KYLE I WAS JUST WONDERING WHY U HAD TO BE SOO DAMN SEXY!!OMG U ARE THE HOTTEST THING I HAVE SEEN IN A WHILE!! BABY I WANT U SOO BAD!! WELL I HAVE TO GO TALK TO U LATER KYLE!! STAY SEXY!!BYE BABY LUV U!!OHH YEAH KYLE IS MY MAN AND YALL BETTER KEEP UR HANDS OFF!! h...
Views: 220   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 18, 2002 8:56pm
by Allison
Re: Banned
oh dude that is fucken sick!!! that is all i have to say about that lol --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Erik has been banned from the forum, due to his dumb posts, and the fact that he was seen last friday kissing some guy... that is all
Views: 149   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 6, 2002 7:19pm
by brittany chapman
jsut wanted to say what up
Hey what is going on kyle! I just wantedt say u have a kick ass wedsite and so do the rest of the origanol gang! :-0 and kyle u are the bomb and i want a peace of that lol well i do jezz
Views: 250   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 6, 2002 7:16pm
by brittany chapman
LOL ERIK LOL
LoL i just need your IP adress, thank nima for his talking skill for that one!! LOL You are officialy BANNEDAS OF NOW, WHICH MEANS NO POSTING!!
Views: 260   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 16, 2002 6:37pm
by ! ThE ALMIGHTY K...
Re: No Subject
did you even read the post??? it says why in it!! dip... --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:wait i have been banned? what did i do?
Views: 273   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 16, 2002 1:46pm
by ! ThE ALMIGHTY !...
Banned
Erik has been banned from the forum, due to his dumb posts, and the fact that he was seen last friday kissing some guy... that is all
Views: 226   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 10, 2002 3:27pm
by ! ThE ALMIGHTY !...
i was wondering...
W H Y D O P E O P L E T A L K S H I T?? I T ' S S O F U C K I N G G A Y ( U N L E S S Y O U L E A V E A N A M E)
Views: 285   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 7, 2002 7:05pm
by -=oRiGiNaL=- NiM...
Re: This is why
lol! --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:GirLs Are so moody because they have, VaGiNaS! I i haD A HoLe In Me i WOuLd Be PiSsEd OfF Too! ThiNk abouT ThaT ThEy ProBaLy PiSS oN ThEmsELfS EvEryTiME ThEy Go TheY CanT CoNtrOL thaT! ~KyLe --- --- ---...
Views: 158   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 31, 2001 11:09am
by -=oRiGiNaL=- NiM...
show
go see adverse 85 this friday at chain. split 7 is playing too they both kick ass.
Views: 285   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 30, 2001 8:01pm
by -=oRiGiNaL=- NiM...
Re: Re: ok smothing to talk about
why are you gay eric? --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:why is your mom so moody and retarded? ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:why are girls so moody and retarded? it boggles my mind....
Views: 154   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 29, 2001 11:53pm
by -=oRiGiNaL=- NiM...
This is why
GirLs Are so moody because they have, VaGiNaS! I i haD A HoLe In Me i WOuLd Be PiSsEd OfF Too! ThiNk abouT ThaT ThEy ProBaLy PiSS oN ThEmsELfS EvEryTiME ThEy Go TheY CanT CoNtrOL thaT! ~KyLe --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:why are girls so mood...
Views: 211   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 29, 2001 11:06am
by -=OriganoL=- Ky
Re: ok smothing to talk about
haha ur right eric im grounded 24/7....btw origanols fuckin own xoriginalsx --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:why are girls so moody and retarded? it boggles my mind....
Views: 240   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 27, 2001 8:39pm
by -=oRiGiNaL=- NiM...
ok smothing to talk about
why are girls so moody and retarded? it boggles my mind....
Views: 248   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 24, 2001 10:30pm
by -=oRiGiNaL=- NiM...
No Subject
Nice job with the site ky. ORIGANOL TILL THE DAY I DIE!
Views: 219   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 17, 2001 8:16pm
by -=oRiGiNaL=- NiM...
WeLcOmE 2 OuR fOrUm!!!
Hey enjoy this new feature of our website!! Post anything, as long as it isn't stupid! or it will be erased! Have fun!
Views: 246   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 17, 2001 3:26pm
by -=oRiGaNoL Ky=-
Free Forum powered by Bravenet