Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Weddings in Malta
We are thinking of having our Wedding in Malta /Gozo, Christmas 2001 or Easter 2002. We are both Roman Catholic. We are travelling there in June on holidays and plan on checking things out when we are there. Anyone got any stories / information which may be help...
Views: 75   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 11, 2001 4:57am
by maira c
d
Dawn
Mauritius, Fiji or the Cook Islands
Hi everyone, My fiancee and I are looking to get married in Mauritius, Fiji or the Cook Islands. Can anyone recommend a company or web site which can help us? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Views: 88   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 9, 2001 2:30am
by Dawn
h
Helena
No Subject
Hi,am planning a wedding in Swedish Lapland but am struggling to find a UK tour operator that deals with weddings there.anyone know of any ? and anyone have any mustn't to be missed places to see in Sweden as we are planning to do some travelling afterwards.Finally o...
Views: 79   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 7, 2001 7:26am
by Helena
h
Helena
Re: getting married in lapland
Hi,we're also getting married soon at the icehotel in swedish lapland but i have same problem re: dresses etc.could you let me know any good tips you get.also have you booked wedding arrangements privately or with tour operator.we cant find any uk tour op that deals...
Views: 68   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 7, 2001 7:17am
by Helena
d
DEE
Re: Re: St.Lucia, any tips?
A better message board can be found at travelhop.com Thomsons,via Lunn Poly,have been very helpful.Good luck. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Just wondering if you found out any information on weddings in st lucia and would ming passing on to m...
Views: 78   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 5, 2001 7:38am
by DEE
e
Ed
Any info on getting married in Morocco??
My Fiancee and I are travelling to Morocco in two weeks and would like to get married while there. We are both Canadaian if that makes a difference. Does anyone have info on how to go about it. Thanks Ed
Views: 53   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 4, 2001 12:52pm
by Ed
Re: St.Lucia, any tips?
Just wondering if you found out any information on weddings in st lucia and would ming passing on to me? or have you found any other useful sites to booking a wedding in jamacia? --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:We are getting married at' Le Spo...
Views: 73   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 4, 2001 5:56am
by Nina Aretakis
Venice wedding
Hi! My fiance and I are planning a mediterranean cruise for a honeymoon, but now we are wondering if it is possible to get married in Venice, which is one of the overnight stops? Is this even an option? We do not want to get married on the ship. Are we able to se...
Views: 74   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 3, 2001 2:40pm
by Lisa Naylor
Views: 101   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 1, 2001 3:05am
by GEORGIA CORDWELL
Weddings in Spain!
Hello! I am hoping to get married in Spain, preferably Barcelona - can anyone help? I haven't found anyone who does this yet! Thanks, Kirsty
Views: 97   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 1, 2001 1:54am
by KirstyM
l
lorna
Re: Re: Re: Re: Mexico Weddings
I am also looking to marry at the Iberostar Tucan any information would be greatly welcomed. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Hi there Can you please also send me a copy of the information you sent to one of the other ladies regarding weddin...
Last Post: Apr 29, 2001 12:31pm
by lorna
Re: Wedding in ile de la Reunion (French Dept)
I am also marrying a Frenchman in the Loire Valley and having very similar difficulties. Try www.loire.net-- it is an English website, and they do say they can arrange weddings in the Loire. If you call them maybe they can give you advice on La Reunion. --- --...
Views: 81   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 19, 2001 4:32pm
by Yovanka
Re: Re: Looking for the most cheapest way to wedding in Italy.
me too! I am looking for a simple elopement in Positano, and the simplest of ceremonies with no added frills seems to be $2,000 plus the cost of photography ($1,000-$3,000). help?! --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:If you find any information co...
Views: 93   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 19, 2001 12:42pm
by Anonymous
Re: Wedding in Bali
Hi I am getting married in Bali in July 4th 2001. We are using a company called Baliweddings.Com but there are also numerous other companies such as Bali Weddings International. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Help Iwant to get married in...
Last Post: Apr 2, 2001 11:26pm
by Anonymous
v
vikki
Re: Re: Re: Looking for the most cheapest way to wedding in Italy.
Hi, I am also looking to plan a wedding in Italy (civil ceremony) on a budget. If you get any information can you forward this to me also. Thanks --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:I am looking for information from anyone who has arranged a wed...
Views: 90   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 31, 2001 7:31am
by vikki
Weddings in Greece
Can anyone tell me if church weddings in Greece are lawful in Britain without an additional civil ceremony?
Views: 96   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 29, 2001 5:15am
by Nikki Hutchinson
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Free Forum powered by Bravenet