BALDY1208'S 7th-HEAVEN

For discussion and news of the W.B.'s T.V. show "7th-Heaven, including the cast and crew. Any News or intelligent information pertaining to the above WELCOME!

BALDY1208'S 7th-HEAVEN
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: 100th Episode!

I agree with you, Baldy! I think that it's amazing what they can do with computers and with taxidermy, and that kind of thing. I also think that you are right about doctors. Strawberry shortcake is obviously not very knowledgeable or smart about medicine. My dad got hurt really badly by a doctor who malpracticed on him, and now my dad doesn't have any feet. i think that there are a lot of people who are doctrs who shouldnt be doctrs, and thats just the facts.

even doctor hastings almost killed matt! in real life, though, he never would have gone back to medical school and treid to become a good doctor, he just would have gone on killing babies.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Strawberry Shortcake, I agree with you that it was strange to see Ray there, but with the amazing things we can do with computers now a days. I wasn't surprised.

I mean look at some of your t.v. commericals. John wayne has beemn dead for years, but He is still popping up in commericals.

As for doctors being saints. I disagree. I have known some doctors that have been just as rude to me as they were to Mrs. Binks, but over all there are more Dr.s who care!

Thank you for posting your reply. I am looking forward to hearing from you again in the future.

Keep enjoying the show.

Have a wonderful Evening!

Baldy1208

Replying to:

I have to say that it was a bit strange to see Ray Walston in the episode. I mean, he's dead, so that's strange. Other than that I thought it was great except for when the doctor was mean to Mrs. What's-her-name. No doctor would ever act that way. Doctors are like saints.

Re: Re: Re: Re: 100th Episode!

Strawberry Shortcake and everyone: Stephen Collins appeared on the KTLA News here on the same day the 100th episode aired. He said the party scenes were filmed (last November) about 2 weeks before Ray Walston passed away, and that that 7th episode was Mr. Walston's last on-screen appearance. It wasn't computer-generated (or taxidermy).

I agree, there sure are doctors who are rude and thoughtless to patients. It would be nice if they all were perfect, but they're not.

Baldy, thanks for starting up a trash-free message board for fans! I hope you get a nice community of posters going here.

Replying to:

I agree with you, Baldy! I think that it's amazing what they can do with computers and with taxidermy, and that kind of thing. I also think that you are right about doctors. Strawberry shortcake is obviously not very knowledgeable or smart about medicine. My dad got hurt really badly by a doctor who malpracticed on him, and now my dad doesn't have any feet. i think that there are a lot of people who are doctrs who shouldnt be doctrs, and thats just the facts.

even doctor hastings almost killed matt! in real life, though, he never would have gone back to medical school and treid to become a good doctor, he just would have gone on killing babies.

Replying to:

Strawberry Shortcake, I agree with you that it was strange to see Ray there, but with the amazing things we can do with computers now a days. I wasn't surprised.

I mean look at some of your t.v. commericals. John wayne has beemn dead for years, but He is still popping up in commericals.

As for doctors being saints. I disagree. I have known some doctors that have been just as rude to me as they were to Mrs. Binks, but over all there are more Dr.s who care!

Thank you for posting your reply. I am looking forward to hearing from you again in the future.

Keep enjoying the show.

Baldy1208

Replying to:

I have to say that it was a bit strange to see Ray Walston in the episode. I mean, he's dead, so that's strange. Other than that I thought it was great except for when the doctor was mean to Mrs. What's-her-name. No doctor would ever act that way. Doctors are like saints.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 100th Episode!

Good Afternoon! I wish to say thank you for posting on my message board. It makes me fel good to see that there are still a few of us out here that believe in keeping the trash out.

As for the 100th episode. I didn't realize that the cast and crew shot it back in November before Mr. Waltson had passed on.

If I had realized this I wouldn't have mentioned the amazing things done with technology today.

As for the doctor, I fel he could have shown Mrs. Binks a lot more consideration. I realize there are times that a hospital gets crazy, but it sure didn't look like it.

I am sorry to hear about everyone's bad experiences with a Dr., and I can tell you I have had one also, but I don't want to bore everyone with it.

Again, Thanks for Posting, and I hope you all have a very nice day!

I am looking forward to tomorrow night's episode the "Kiss" and look forward to everyone's comments after the show!

I think we all will be able to relate to Lucy, as we probably can remember our most embrassing Kiss or been told it was more "Like Kissing a sister".

Well, I will talk to everyone later!

Thanks again for posting!

Baldy1208

Replying to:

Strawberry Shortcake and everyone: Stephen Collins appeared on the KTLA News here on the same day the 100th episode aired. He said the party scenes were filmed (last November) about 2 weeks before Ray Walston passed away, and that that 7th episode was Mr. Walston's last on-screen appearance. It wasn't computer-generated (or taxidermy).

I agree, there sure are doctors who are rude and thoughtless to patients. It would be nice if they all were perfect, but they're not.

Baldy, thanks for starting up a trash-free message board for fans! I hope you get a nice community of posters going here.

Replying to:

Replying to:

Keep enjoying the show.

Baldy1208

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 100th Episode!

I don't know how anybody could think that kissing on beverly mitchell is like kissing their sister! Mike must be confused. I would give my lips away if I got to kiss beverly (after we kissed!) and I'm a girl! (So I'm kidding! But It would be worth it almost, just to be able to get that close to BARRY WATSON!) Anyway, I hope that it is a good episode and that Mike doesn't make Lucy feel too bad. I really liked mike (especially in SAFE HARBOR!) and I thought that they would make a real great couple! Oh well!

Replying to:

Good Afternoon! I wish to say thank you for posting on my message board. It makes me fel good to see that there are still a few of us out here that believe in keeping the trash out.

As for the 100th episode. I didn't realize that the cast and crew shot it back in November before Mr. Waltson had passed on.

If I had realized this I wouldn't have mentioned the amazing things done with technology today.

As for the doctor, I fel he could have shown Mrs. Binks a lot more consideration. I realize there are times that a hospital gets crazy, but it sure didn't look like it.

I am sorry to hear about everyone's bad experiences with a Dr., and I can tell you I have had one also, but I don't want to bore everyone with it.

I am looking forward to tomorrow night's episode the "Kiss" and look forward to everyone's comments after the show!

I think we all will be able to relate to Lucy, as we probably can remember our most embrassing Kiss or been told it was more "Like Kissing a sister".

Baldy1208

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Keep enjoying the show.

Baldy1208

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 100th Episode!

butterface,

Good evening! I agree with you. I hope Mike doesn't make Lucy feel to bad. Maybe they will work things out and become a couple. I know it has happened in real life so why not television.

Especially now that Mike and his mom look like they are going to straighten things out.

Now would be a good time for the producers and writers to come up with a story line involving Lucy and Mike.

As for giving lips away, though my page is part Beverley Mitchell, I would give my lips for a kiss by Jessica (Mary). There is just something about her.

Talk to you later!

Baldy1208

Replying to:

I don't know how anybody could think that kissing on beverly mitchell is like kissing their sister! Mike must be confused. I would give my lips away if I got to kiss beverly (after we kissed!) and I'm a girl! (So I'm kidding! But It would be worth it almost, just to be able to get that close to BARRY WATSON!) Anyway, I hope that it is a good episode and that Mike doesn't make Lucy feel too bad. I really liked mike (especially in SAFE HARBOR!) and I thought that they would make a real great couple! Oh well!

Replying to:

Baldy1208

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Keep enjoying the show.

Baldy1208

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 100th Episode!

Boy, San, I don't think Beverly would

Advise that sort of thinking. You're saying she

Loves you"? Please. We don't buy a gosh

Darn word of it. Also, I don't think it's right how

You used the word "fag", which I think is a

Super-offensive comment. I was

Under the impression (sp?) that this board

Couldn't get as bad as the WB's, buy now it can go fly a

Kite for all I care. I'm outta here! Sincerely yours-

StrawberryShortcake

Replying to:

I don't know. Sometimes Mike acts like a total fag. Just seeing him kiss beverly makes me want to kick my tv screen in. Nobody understands how much I love her, and how much she loves me.

Replying to:

butterface,

Good evening! I agree with you. I hope Mike doesn't make Lucy feel to bad. Maybe they will work things out and become a couple. I know it has happened in real life so why not television.

Especially now that Mike and his mom look like they are going to straighten things out.

Now would be a good time for the producers and writers to come up with a story line involving Lucy and Mike.

As for giving lips away, though my page is part Beverley Mitchell, I would give my lips for a kiss by Jessica (Mary). There is just something about her.

Talk to you later!

Baldy1208

Replying to:

Replying to:

Baldy1208

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Keep enjoying the show.

Baldy1208

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 100th Episode!

Strawberry Shortcake,

I am sorry U feel the way U do about my board. I didn't realize till I just home from work that the message from San was therebut I want U to know that I have gone in and deleted from the posts.

I am sorry U feel it is necessary for U to leave. I am also sorry U fel offended. I apologize!

I am trying to keep this board up to the standards I have stated, but there are times when I can't get to it right away and an offensive post might slip by, but U have my word that as soon as I can catch it I will take care of it and delete it.

Aagain I am sorry!

Baldy1208

Replying to:

Boy, San, I don't think Beverly would

Advise that sort of thinking. You're saying she

Loves you"? Please. We don't buy a gosh

Darn word of it. Also, I don't think it's right how

You used the word "fag", which I think is a

Super-offensive comment. I was

Under the impression (sp?) that this board

Couldn't get as bad as the WB's, buy now it can go fly a

Kite for all I care. I'm outta here! Sincerely yours-

StrawberryShortcake

Replying to:

I don't know. Sometimes Mike acts like a total fag. Just seeing him kiss beverly makes me want to kick my tv screen in. Nobody understands how much I love her, and how much she loves me.

Replying to:

butterface,

Talk to you later!

Baldy1208

Replying to:

Replying to:

Baldy1208

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Keep enjoying the show.

Baldy1208

Replying to: