This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Adding a Photo to Home Page

I am sure this may have been answered already, but if someone could point me to a place where step by step instruction are, it would be great!

I want to add a photo to my homepage. I uploaded it, selected it and ...not sure what next. Thankies. Andrea

Re: Adding a Photo to Home Page

There are a couple of ways you can add a picture to your web page. Because you are using the Website Wizard, the simplest way is to go into the Wizard and then open the page you want the image on. Select the content area and click on the place where you want your image. Then click on the "Image" icon. This should bring up the Image Picker.

From the image picker you can find and select the image you want. It can be one of your Account Images, and image in your Photo Album, or just an image you uploaded. Select the appropriate tab and select the image you want. The Image Picker should show you a preview of the image along with a button that says "Use Image". If that's the image you want to use, click the button.

Then save your work, and go through the "publish website" process. You should now be able to view your web site from a web browser, and see the image. If you don't see it right away, force a couple of browser refreshes (F5 or Ctrl-R).

Browser: Firefox, Netscape, Sea Monkey, Internet Explorer, .....