Depke Softball Message Board

This message board if for anyone related with Depke Softball. Please post any questions or suggestions here. Our team can use this to comment on anything. Use this to comment on the football picks or anything.

Depke Softball Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
BULGER STARTING OUT 2-1!!!!

UHOH Yancy,

Bulger had a little stumbling block out the gate starting out 0-1, but has had a great showing the last 2 games. Bulger is 416 yds passing. Rams down 24-6 at halftime, and come back to win 31-24!!! I'm getting a prediction that the Bulger is gonna go 15-1 and win the Super Bowl!! What do you think. I know Madden loves Favre, he must be related to Bobby Fauver On the game

Favre's rating-97

Bulger's rating-50

wait til next year.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

RAMS NEW MADDEN 2003 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!!!THEY WILL REPEAT AGAIN!SORRY ABOUT THE PATRIOTS GETTING] I KNOW YOU WERE BUT KEEP YOUR CHIN UP. PROEHL RETIRED FOR SOME REASON I'LL HAVE TO FIND A NEW 3RD RECEIVER

Re: BULGER STARTING OUT 2-1!!!!

little did Bulger know I wanted his confidence to build up, I know for a fact that he won't go 15-1 he will probably get knocked out So bring on the rams and the soon to be starting Jamie Martin Because Warner cannot play at all this year Todd said "NO WARNER" no he's just doing this See ya todd on the field

Replying to:

UHOH Yancy,

Bulger had a little stumbling block out the gate starting out 0-1, but has had a great showing the last 2 games. Bulger is 416 yds passing. Rams down 24-6 at halftime, and come back to win 31-24!!! I'm getting a prediction that the Bulger is gonna go 15-1 and win the Super Bowl!! What do you think. I know Madden loves Favre, he must be related to Bobby Fauver On the game

Favre's rating-97

Bulger's rating-50

wait til next year.

Replying to:

RAMS NEW MADDEN 2003 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!!!THEY WILL REPEAT AGAIN!SORRY ABOUT THE PATRIOTS GETTING] I KNOW YOU WERE BUT KEEP YOUR CHIN UP. PROEHL RETIRED FOR SOME REASON I'LL HAVE TO FIND A NEW 3RD RECEIVER

Re: Re: BULGER STARTING OUT 2-1!!!!

I will start Marshall Faulk at QB before I start Jamie Martin. I can't wait until he's released! Look for the Packers to get of the playoffs by the Rams right now 3-0 but I'm getting a hunch that undefeated run is gonna stop.

Replying to:

little did Bulger know I wanted his confidence to build up, I know for a fact that he won't go 15-1 he will probably get knocked out So bring on the rams and the soon to be starting Jamie Martin Because Warner cannot play at all this year Todd said "NO WARNER" no he's just doing this See ya todd on the field

Replying to:

UHOH Yancy,

Favre's rating-97

Bulger's rating-50

wait til next year.

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: BULGER STARTING OUT 2-1!!!!

faulk at running back (thats what he would say) Anyway the packers will not face the rams because the rams will go and face it todd, Jamie Martin is "DA MAN" in St. Louis

Replying to:

I will start Marshall Faulk at QB before I start Jamie Martin. I can't wait until he's released! Look for the Packers to get of the playoffs by the Rams right now 3-0 but I'm getting a hunch that undefeated run is gonna stop.

Replying to:

Replying to:

UHOH Yancy,

Favre's rating-97

Bulger's rating-50

wait til next year.

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: Re: BULGER STARTING OUT 2-1!!!!

What do you mean Faulk at RB(thats what he would say) I don't get that part Anyway, Right now the Pack is 3-0, so I guess you have a chance at going to the Playoffs ,BUT if you do Bulger and his 15-1 Rams will drop the on the Packers and send them home with a BTW, who is the backup for the Packers?cuz Favre is getting knocked out also.

for

Replying to:

faulk at running back (thats what he would say) Anyway the packers will not face the rams because the rams will go and face it todd, Jamie Martin is "DA MAN" in St. Louis

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

UHOH Yancy,

Favre's rating-97

Bulger's rating-50

wait til next year.

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: BULGER STARTING OUT 2-1!!!!

Todd, your right I messed up, I meant Faulk at quarterback. Lets just say that Faulk that would do good at QB because he is their running game, it would be just like playing the McNair, Titans

Replying to:

What do you mean Faulk at RB(thats what he would say) I don't get that part Anyway, Right now the Pack is 3-0, so I guess you have a chance at going to the Playoffs ,BUT if you do Bulger and his 15-1 Rams will drop the on the Packers and send them home with a BTW, who is the backup for the Packers?cuz Favre is getting knocked out also.

for

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

UHOH Yancy,

Favre's rating-97

Bulger's rating-50

wait til next year.

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: BULGER STARTING OUT 2-1!!!!

lol (McNair Titans) good one!

Can you come over Tuesday. I need to break the Packers unbeaten streak. Let me know.

for

Replying to:

Todd, your right I messed up, I meant Faulk at quarterback. Lets just say that Faulk that would do good at QB because he is their running game, it would be just like playing the McNair, Titans

Replying to:

for

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

UHOH Yancy,

Favre's rating-97

Bulger's rating-50

wait til next year.

Replying to: