Depke Softball Message Board

This message board if for anyone related with Depke Softball. Please post any questions or suggestions here. Our team can use this to comment on anything. Use this to comment on the football picks or anything.

Depke Softball Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
DAMMIT, DAMMIT, DAMMIT!!!

I just checked out the Free Agent list for the Buccaneers, and there isn't really any important defensive people besides Dexter Jackson, and Quarles, that are Free Agents. I was hoping that the Bucs defense wouldn't stay together for next year... It's gonna be hard for the Rams to beat the Bucs in that NFC Championship next year....... oh well here are the odds for next year already to win Super Bowl...

Eagles 6:1

Rams 7:1

Raiders and Bucs 8:1

I like my chances...they would be better though if the Bucs defense was broken up!

Re: DAMMIT, DAMMIT, DAMMIT!!!

HEY TODD...NEED A TISSUE??..HE HE...QUARLES AND JACKSON WILL BE BACK IN TAMPA NEXT SEASON...ON A QUEST TO DEFEND THEIR SUPER BOWL TITLE...AS FAR AS THE CORE OF THE DEFESE...GET USED TO IT!!..THEY WILL BE AROUND FOR WHILE!!!!!.........AND...AS U KNOW..THE OFFENSE IS ONLY GONNA GET BETTER..AND BETTER!!!!...SO....MAKE PLANS TODD....SUPER BOWL PLANS..........THAT'S RIGHT I SAID IT!!!~

MAKE PLANS TO ROOT ON THE BUCS ONCE AGAIN AS THE REPEAT AS CHAMPIONS!!!..WHOOOOO!!!!

LATER MAN..

BK BIAGE.....BUCS N 2004!!!!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I just checked out the Free Agent list for the Buccaneers, and there isn't really any important defensive people besides Dexter Jackson, and Quarles, that are Free Agents. I was hoping that the Bucs defense wouldn't stay together for next year... It's gonna be hard for the Rams to beat the Bucs in that NFC Championship next year....... oh well here are the odds for next year already to win Super Bowl...

I like my chances...they would be better though if the Bucs defense was broken up!

Re: Re: DAMMIT, DAMMIT, DAMMIT!!!

How do you know they will be back? They're free agents, you know they are gonna want the big especially Dexter Jackson, since he won the MVP for the Super Bowl. They could just lose a couple guys at that could be the end of that defense.

BK, now repeat after me

Rams in 2004

Rams in 2004

Rams in 2004

Is it working

Replying to:

HEY TODD...NEED A TISSUE??..HE HE...QUARLES AND JACKSON WILL BE BACK IN TAMPA NEXT SEASON...ON A QUEST TO DEFEND THEIR SUPER BOWL TITLE...AS FAR AS THE CORE OF THE DEFESE...GET USED TO IT!!..THEY WILL BE AROUND FOR WHILE!!!!!.........AND...AS U KNOW..THE OFFENSE IS ONLY GONNA GET BETTER..AND BETTER!!!!...SO....MAKE PLANS TODD....SUPER BOWL PLANS..........THAT'S RIGHT I SAID IT!!!~

MAKE PLANS TO ROOT ON THE BUCS ONCE AGAIN AS THE REPEAT AS CHAMPIONS!!!..WHOOOOO!!!!

LATER MAN..

BK BIAGE.....BUCS N 2004!!!!

Replying to: