Return to Website

SEPARATE WAYS Message Board. A place for fans of Separate Ways to post.

SEPARATE WAYS Message Board. A place for fans of Separate Ways to post.
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ALBIE'S SHOW on Jan. 25th

Hi,

This is C.C. DeMartini from "RAT POISON" -The Ultimate 80's Hair Metal Tribute Band. I just wanted to say hello, and let you know that we will be opening the show for you at Albie's.We're looking forward to meeting you.

If you have any questions about Utica, or if you need anything at all, please e-mail me at RatPoison@music.com

Take care,

C.C.

The Official Rat Poison Website - www.ratpoison.hothere.com

Re: ALBIE'S SHOW on Jan. 25th

Whats up!!!!!! Thanks for the offer....we may need it!!!! We are looking forward to the gig, and getting away from the island for a while. We look forward to playing with you guys as well. Again, thanks for the offer, and we will be in touch!!!!

Kevin Bryan

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi,

This is C.C. DeMartini from "RAT POISON" -The Ultimate 80's Hair Metal Tribute Band. I just wanted to say hello, and let you know that we will be opening the show for you at Albie's.We're looking forward to meeting you.

If you have any questions about Utica, or if you need anything at all, please e-mail me at RatPoison@music.com

Take care,

C.C.

Re: ALBIE'S SHOW on Jan. 25th

Hey what's going on. I put a link up on our site for you. Looking forward to the show!!

Steve

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi,

Take care,

C.C.