Return to Website

SEPARATE WAYS Message Board. A place for fans of Separate Ways to post.

SEPARATE WAYS Message Board. A place for fans of Separate Ways to post.
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
'Worlds Apart' ROCKED Albie's !!!!!!!!

Hello Melissa, Dan, Timmy, Kevin, Steve, Kevin & Frankie!

Before I get started, I just want to say that it was an absolute pleasure to meet all of you on Saturday.

Not only are you a great band, but your some of the nicest, and funniest people that I've ever met.

Thank you very much for allowing us to open the show for you, and for showing us so much respect and support during our set.

We are all looking forward to doing more shows with your group in the future.

Take care and stay well,

C.C. (aka Tony)

Re: 'Worlds Apart' ROCKED Albie's !!!!!!!!

Hey Tony...same for us it was a pleasure to meet you guys and gal. We really enjoyed your set. It was a great show and we hope that there will be MANY more!!!

Steve

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Before I get started, I just want to say that it was an absolute pleasure to meet all of you on Saturday.

Not only are you a great band, but your some of the nicest, and funniest people that I've ever met.

Thank you very much for allowing us to open the show for you, and for showing us so much respect and support during our set.

Take care and stay well,

C.C. (aka Tony)

Re: Re: 'Worlds Apart' ROCKED Albie's !!!!!!!!

Thanks Steve! (now I REALLY hope the check that I gave you clears.)

We'd be more than happy to play with your group again, just say when...and where.

Take care,

C.C. (who's trying to figure out what happened to the 'you are' contraction in the original message.It was there in the version that was deleted...)

Replying to:

Hey Tony...same for us it was a pleasure to meet you guys and gal. We really enjoyed your set. It was a great show and we hope that there will be MANY more!!!

Steve

Replying to:

Take care and stay well,

C.C. (aka Tony)

Re: Re: Re: 'Worlds Apart' ROCKED Albie's !!!!!!!!

Thanks Tony!!!!!! We really had a great time, and we WILL be on the same stage again!!! I'm sure of it. Thanks for the hospitality. It was definetely a pleasure both playing and meeting with you all!!!!!

Replying to:

Thanks Steve! (now I REALLY hope the check that I gave you clears.)

We'd be more than happy to play with your group again, just say when...and where.

Take care,

C.C. (who's trying to figure out what happened to the 'you are' contraction in the original message.It was there in the version that was deleted...)

Replying to:

Steve

Replying to:

Take care and stay well,

C.C. (aka Tony)