Return to Website

SEPARATE WAYS Message Board. A place for fans of Separate Ways to post.

SEPARATE WAYS Message Board. A place for fans of Separate Ways to post.
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
GREAT JOB!!!

As always, a great pleasure playing with you guys again! Tim, you get better everytime I see you! Hope to see you guys soon!

Re: GREAT JOB!!!

Thanks Eddie......but I think his head is gonna grow now..there will be no living with him........

Thanks again Eddie.......it's always great to play with you guys..we look forward to April.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

As always, a great pleasure playing with you guys again! Tim, you get better everytime I see you! Hope to see you guys soon!

Re: GREAT JOB!!!

Thanks for the kind words. By the way, I think our drummer is getting better too...he's even learning how to set up his drumset when we play in other venues. It's incredible to see him progress like that after only 2 years of performing in Worlds Apart .

Replying to:

Re: Re: GREAT JOB!!!

I have a picture already with Tim's head swelling..Eddie let me know if you want it.

Replying to:

Thanks Eddie......but I think his head is gonna grow now..there will be no living with him........

Thanks again Eddie.......it's always great to play with you guys..we look forward to April.

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: GREAT JOB!!!

Now THAT I would like to see! April sounds cool, but I'll most likely change my kit around again (in reference to my OCD/ADD with drumkits). See you guys then!

Replying to:

I have a picture already with Tim's head swelling..Eddie let me know if you want it.

Replying to:

Replying to:

Picture

Eddie, I e-mailed you the pic.

Replying to:

Now THAT I would like to see! April sounds cool, but I'll most likely change my kit around again (in reference to my OCD/ADD with drumkits). See you guys then!

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to: