Return to Website

SEPARATE WAYS Message Board. A place for fans of Separate Ways to post.

SEPARATE WAYS Message Board. A place for fans of Separate Ways to post.
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Station :(

As some of you may have seen on CNN, MSNBC and the like, the Station Rock Club in West Warick, RI went up in flames last night during a Great White show.

I would ask that whoever reads this post offer up a prayer for those missing, injured and dead.

I was looking forward to seeing Worlds Apart there on March 8th, however, I hope to see you guys perform at another time in another place. Hopefully you'll find another place in this area to perform.

Re: The Station :(

We are sending our thoughts and prayers to those who were involved with what happened at the Rock Station last night. All of us are saddened deeply by this horrible event.

Kevin Bryan

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

As some of you may have seen on CNN, MSNBC and the like, the Station Rock Club in West Warick, RI went up in flames last night during a Great White show.

I would ask that whoever reads this post offer up a prayer for those missing, injured and dead.

I was looking forward to seeing Worlds Apart there on March 8th, however, I hope to see you guys perform at another time in another place. Hopefully you'll find another place in this area to perform.

Re: Re: The Station :(

I can't stop thinking about it...it bothers me so much...96 people just out to hang and hear some tunes...it is a great loss.

Replying to:

We are sending our thoughts and prayers to those who were involved with what happened at the Rock Station last night. All of us are saddened deeply by this horrible event.

Kevin Bryan

Replying to:

Re: The Station :(

Hi Gina,

I am in communication with Tom in NH via email. Thank you for informing him about the tragedy.

Frankie

Replying to:

Re: Re: The Station :(

Frankie, you're welcome. As soon as I saw it going up in flames, I thought about you guys. I wanted to give you all enough heads up time to find another gig if you so desired.

Tom says you're 'good people.' Take care and God Bless Us All.

Re: Re: Re: The Station :(

Hey Gina,

Tom has been great to us!! We are still debating whether or not to fill in the March 8 date because of the tragedy. Thanks again,

Frankie

Replying to:

Frankie, you're welcome. As soon as I saw it going up in flames, I thought about you guys. I wanted to give you all enough heads up time to find another gig if you so desired.

Tom says you're 'good people.' Take care and God Bless Us All.