Return to Website

SEPARATE WAYS Message Board. A place for fans of Separate Ways to post.

SEPARATE WAYS Message Board. A place for fans of Separate Ways to post.
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
NEW ENGLAND DATES

To the Band:

Just a note from me, (Tom) to let you all know that I am working tirelessly with Frankie, to bring this phenominal band to New England. I will NOT stop until we succeed. I feel we are very close, on multiple venues right now, as Frankie will vouch for. It WILL happen, and you guys will LOVE it here in the summer, or fall.

I apologize for the cancelled show on March 8th, where I was to do an extensive photo shoot and video. That also, WILL get done ! There is a large audience around here, who haven't heard you yet, but when they do, they'll be just like me, HOOKED ! I wish I had a live, whole show on tape of you guys, as to this day, I can't get enough from the promo video, that I play over and over.

So glad to also see you getting much needed P.R., on jrnydv.com. Dave's a good egg, and can do good things.

My goal is to bring your band to New Hampshire, and dammit, I will NOT fail. Goodnite, gentlemen ! Tom Ford, aka. JRNY02

Re: NEW ENGLAND DATES

Hey Tom,

I just have to say you are GREAT!!! We know how hard you have been pushing us...we can't wait to get to play up there and get to meet you!! Frankie keeps us informed of all the activities. Thanks for all of your help.

Steve G

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

To the Band:

Just a note from me, (Tom) to let you all know that I am working tirelessly with Frankie, to bring this phenominal band to New England. I will NOT stop until we succeed. I feel we are very close, on multiple venues right now, as Frankie will vouch for. It WILL happen, and you guys will LOVE it here in the summer, or fall.

I apologize for the cancelled show on March 8th, where I was to do an extensive photo shoot and video. That also, WILL get done ! There is a large audience around here, who haven't heard you yet, but when they do, they'll be just like me, HOOKED ! I wish I had a live, whole show on tape of you guys, as to this day, I can't get enough from the promo video, that I play over and over.

So glad to also see you getting much needed P.R., on jrnydv.com. Dave's a good egg, and can do good things.

My goal is to bring your band to New Hampshire, and dammit, I will NOT fail. Goodnite, gentlemen ! Tom Ford, aka. JRNY02

Re: NEW ENGLAND DATES

You ROCK Tom!!!!! Just a little note of thanks for both the praise and for the hard work. We really want to get up there soon. Thanks again!!!!!!!!

Kevin Bryan

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

To the Band: