Return to Website

SEPARATE WAYS Message Board. A place for fans of Separate Ways to post.

SEPARATE WAYS Message Board. A place for fans of Separate Ways to post.
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Kevin Bryan

We think Kevin Bryan is way cool. He's the bomb! HE IS SO HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE CAN WE GET A HOLD OF HIM, IS HE MARRIED. WOW WHAT A MAN!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERY TIME I SEE THE BAND IT JUST MAKES ME WANT HIM MORE!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!

HE SOUNDS JUST LIKE THE GUITARIST FROM JOURNEY. I RECOMMEND YOU GUYS HAVE A KEVIN BRYAN MESSAGE BOARD ALONG WITH ANOTHER ONE FOR THE BAND. AGAIN WOW!!!!!!

Re: Kevin Bryan

I am so flattered..........so when can we meet in person???? Are you coming to the WRECK ROOM????? I 'd love to meet you......... Thanks again!!!!!!!!

BTW.....is one of you a blonde by chance????????

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

We think Kevin Bryan is way cool. He's the bomb! HE IS SO HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE CAN WE GET A HOLD OF HIM, IS HE MARRIED. WOW WHAT A MAN!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERY TIME I SEE THE BAND IT JUST MAKES ME WANT HIM MORE!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!

HE SOUNDS JUST LIKE THE GUITARIST FROM JOURNEY. I RECOMMEND YOU GUYS HAVE A KEVIN BRYAN MESSAGE BOARD ALONG WITH ANOTHER ONE FOR THE BAND. AGAIN WOW!!!!!!

Re: Re: Kevin Bryan

why no i have bright red hair and very thick glasses, just in case i come you will know who i am. oh and by the way my face is full of freckles. just so you don't mistake someone else for me. only kidding.

OK, Stardom was having a "blonde moment" there, but Angel's the blonde and Stardom is a sexy brunette

I'm also psychic so I'm going to predict a few things....

1) I'm going to dance with you to a Foreigner song someday...."Waiting for a Girl Like You" sounds like the plan,

2) Since you ROCK on stage, I'm going to show you how I can ROCK your world Mr. Bryan and

3) Never say never.....

Replying to:

I am so flattered..........so when can we meet in person???? Are you coming to the WRECK ROOM????? I 'd love to meet you......... Thanks again!!!!!!!!

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: Kevin Bryan

OK.........what Foreigner song would you like to dance to?????..........BTW........I'm not married.........YET!!!!!

Replying to:

why no i have bright red hair and very thick glasses, just in case i come you will know who i am. oh and by the way my face is full of freckles. just so you don't mistake someone else for me. only kidding.

OK, Stardom was having a "blonde moment" there, but Angel's the blonde and Stardom is a sexy brunette

1) I'm going to dance with you to a Foreigner song someday...."Waiting for a Girl Like You" sounds like the plan,

2) Since you ROCK on stage, I'm going to show you how I can ROCK your world Mr. Bryan and

3) Never say never.....

Replying to:

Replying to:

Re: Kevin Bryan

Well if you're not married yet, then I guess there's still a chance OR are you like your song says...."Faithfully"? Does she ROCK your world?? Is she all you ever wanted and then some? Can she be an "Angel" with just enough Devil in her to keep you on your toes....or the ceiling?? Sure look happy lately..... what's your secret?

Admiring fans want to know!

Replying to:

OK.........what Foreigner song would you like to dance to?????..........BTW........I'm not married.........YET!!!!!

Replying to:

3) Never say never.....

Replying to:

Replying to:

Re: Re: Kevin Bryan

OK.....I guess I have to explain the "looking happy" part. I am......very happy. Sorry. She's just enough ANGEL...and with a little DEVIL in her to keep it interesting. She truly ROCKS me enough to rival my Marshall stack.

Enough explanation?????

Replying to:

Well if you're not married yet, then I guess there's still a chance OR are you like your song says...."Faithfully"? Does she ROCK your world?? Is she all you ever wanted and then some? Can she be an "Angel" with just enough Devil in her to keep you on your toes....or the ceiling?? Sure look happy lately..... what's your secret?

Admiring fans want to know!

Replying to:

Replying to:

3) Never say never.....

Replying to:

Replying to: