Return to Website

SEPARATE WAYS Message Board. A place for fans of Separate Ways to post.

SEPARATE WAYS Message Board. A place for fans of Separate Ways to post.
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thank you

Just wanted to send a special THANK YOU to all of our friends/fans that came out to see us at the Wreckroom. You guys/girls are the greatest. It's a wonderful feeling to look out at the audience and see all of your beautiful smiling faces, singing and dancing along with us. Can't wait to do it again!!!!

Re: Thank you

Danny..It was really great to see all of you again. Last time I saw you was in September and I swear you have just gotten better since then. I had a blast at the Wreck Room and I promise I will not stay away for soo long this time. Besides, I hear you are playing in both of my home towns..Bayonne & North Arlington.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Just wanted to send a special THANK YOU to all of our friends/fans that came out to see us at the Wreckroom. You guys/girls are the greatest. It's a wonderful feeling to look out at the audience and see all of your beautiful smiling faces, singing and dancing along with us. Can't wait to do it again!!!!

Re: Re: Thank you

Thank You Ava

Replying to:

Danny..It was really great to see all of you again. Last time I saw you was in September and I swear you have just gotten better since then. I had a blast at the Wreck Room and I promise I will not stay away for soo long this time. Besides, I hear you are playing in both of my home towns..Bayonne & North Arlington.

Replying to:

No Subject

No, thank you Frankie

Replying to:

Thank You Ava

Replying to:

Replying to:

Re: Thank you

Probably didn't know my face but I loved hearing Journey music done so well and to hear a voice like Steve Perry's. I saw your pic with him on your site and can't believe you got to meet The Voice!! WOW that must have been great for you!! I hope to hear you sing again very soon. Loved the show!! I have to get my husband to come with me to a show I know he would love it also

Replying to: