Return to Website

SEPARATE WAYS Message Board. A place for fans of Separate Ways to post.

SEPARATE WAYS Message Board. A place for fans of Separate Ways to post.
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Wreck Room

Hey I just had to say I have seen you all twice now since I initially went to see SWW. But I have to say I would love to see more of you all! I hope to see more dates in NJ soon. I spoke to Dan after the show to tell you how much I enjoyed you all and how much you sounded like Steve Perry. I have to tell you, hearing you all brings back some amazing memories. Journey was my first concert back in '81 and I miss hearing them and you all made me feel as if I were there again, thanks for a great show and I hope to see you all again very soon !! Amazing job!!!

Re: The Wreck Room

Thank you Janet......always great to have someone listening who remembers all the great tunes that Journey has given us through the years. I too have been a fan since the early 80's, and love these songs still. They will always hold a special place in mine, and the rest of the bands hearts.

Thank you for the kind words, and we will see you soon!!!!!

Kevin Bryan

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hey I just had to say I have seen you all twice now since I initially went to see SWW. But I have to say I would love to see more of you all! I hope to see more dates in NJ soon. I spoke to Dan after the show to tell you how much I enjoyed you all and how much you sounded like Steve Perry. I have to tell you, hearing you all brings back some amazing memories. Journey was my first concert back in '81 and I miss hearing them and you all made me feel as if I were there again, thanks for a great show and I hope to see you all again very soon !! Amazing job!!!

Re: The Wreck Room

Thank You Janet

Replying to:

Re: Re: The Wreck Room

Your very welcome!!I have been talking about your performance to my husband all weekend and would love for him to come to a show with me. I hope to see you all very soon!

Replying to:

Thank you Janet......always great to have someone listening who remembers all the great tunes that Journey has given us through the years. I too have been a fan since the early 80's, and love these songs still. They will always hold a special place in mine, and the rest of the bands hearts.

Thank you for the kind words, and we will see you soon!!!!!

Kevin Bryan

Replying to: