Return to Website

SEPARATE WAYS Message Board. A place for fans of Separate Ways to post.

SEPARATE WAYS Message Board. A place for fans of Separate Ways to post.
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A note of thanks

Each progressive time we see you, you pull us deeper and deeper into our love and appreciation for Journey. The non-stop passion, energy, high regard, and commitment you pour into the music, that touches, stimulates, and takes full control of our souls, are nothing short of amazing. You're a cut above "the next best thing to Journey", and we thank you for being such a substantial part of the warmth, comfort, and gratification we're continuously gaining, while taking this soothing, exhillarating, and endless journey through the emotional clouds and sunshine in life.

Re: A note of thanks

I don't know about the rest of my "brothers"....... but I'm speechless.

Thank you for making our "Journey" to do this project a worthwhile one.

Kevin Bryan

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Each progressive time we see you, you pull us deeper and deeper into our love and appreciation for Journey. The non-stop passion, energy, high regard, and commitment you pour into the music, that touches, stimulates, and takes full control of our souls, are nothing short of amazing. You're a cut above "the next best thing to Journey", and we thank you for being such a substantial part of the warmth, comfort, and gratification we're continuously gaining, while taking this soothing, exhillarating, and endless journey through the emotional clouds and sunshine in life.

Re: A note of thanks

We're all enjoying this trip again!!!! Hopefully it will continue on and on and on.....

Replying to:

Re: Re: A note of thanks

Every Journey-inspired night, spent in the band's company, will live on forever in our hearts, and as long as the music continues to have a heartbeat, there will be many more for the fans to add to their memories.

Replying to:

We're all enjoying this trip again!!!! Hopefully it will continue on and on and on.....

Replying to:

Re: Re: A note of thanks

There's no need for you to say a word.. as with Neal, a guitar is your "voice."

Replying to:

I don't know about the rest of my "brothers"....... but I'm speechless.

Thank you for making our "Journey" to do this project a worthwhile one.

Kevin Bryan

Replying to: