Return to Website

SEPARATE WAYS Message Board. A place for fans of Separate Ways to post.

SEPARATE WAYS Message Board. A place for fans of Separate Ways to post.
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
General

Guys--I don't have the good fortune to enjoy you live as I live south of Seattle WA. I have downloaded what I could, and you sound EXCELLENT. I am an old roadie of Journey's from the 80s (had a different handle back then), and I know the Masters' sound to a "T". You reproduce it beautifully! Dan's voice is so close to Per's, that only someone like me could tell the difference (because I heard it every day...) I am going to see the Masters' show in a few weeks, and I'll be thinking of how hard you guys work to "pay tribute" to them. If I ever get out your way, be assured that I'll stop in and say hi after the show. Keep up the great work!

-- Lee Elfman

P.S. I would enjoy chatting with any of your fans and hear about their experiences concerning you and yours. --LA

Re: General

Lee,

Thank you SO much for the wonderful compliment, it really means alot especially coming from someone who had the privilege of hearing Perry every day. He has been my biggest influence ever since I heard "Don't stop Believin" way back when. I've worked so hard to capture his emotion and passion, and to come as close as I possibly could to paying tribute to him and Journey, and the fact that I and the rest of the band could have impressed you really means alot.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Guys--I don't have the good fortune to enjoy you live as I live south of Seattle WA. I have downloaded what I could, and you sound EXCELLENT. I am an old roadie of Journey's from the 80s (had a different handle back then), and I know the Masters' sound to a "T". You reproduce it beautifully! Dan's voice is so close to Per's, that only someone like me could tell the difference (because I heard it every day...) I am going to see the Masters' show in a few weeks, and I'll be thinking of how hard you guys work to "pay tribute" to them. If I ever get out your way, be assured that I'll stop in and say hi after the show. Keep up the great work!

-- Lee Elfman

P.S. I would enjoy chatting with any of your fans and hear about their experiences concerning you and yours. --LA

Re: Re: General

I agree...thanks so much for the kind words...we work really hard to sound as close to Journey as we can and to get a great compliment from someone who was with Journey really makes me feel great...Thanks Lee.

Replying to:

Lee,

Thank you SO much for the wonderful compliment, it really means alot especially coming from someone who had the privilege of hearing Perry every day. He has been my biggest influence ever since I heard "Don't stop Believin" way back when. I've worked so hard to capture his emotion and passion, and to come as close as I possibly could to paying tribute to him and Journey, and the fact that I and the rest of the band could have impressed you really means alot.

Replying to:

-- Lee Elfman

Re: General

Hey Lee,

Thanks for your kind words. I have forwarded your message to a very good friend and fan of ours who is also a huge Journey fan. Her name is Diane. You may see her name listed here on our message board. She would be a great person to talk to regarding her experiences with Journey and Worlds Apart

Frankie

Replying to:

-- Lee Elfman

Re: Re: General

Frankie--

Just got an email from Diane, and would love to strike up a friendship about two of our favourite bands (J and WA). Thanks for letting her know. I can't seem to download the video clips of WA for some reason,'though I have a top of the line computer. If anyone had any video of WA that they'd be willing to copy and share with me so that I can enjoy them even if I can't get back to see the guys in person, I'd love to hear from them. I can help with costs to mail, etc. I'm also willing to share stories about Journey, if anyone wants to hear a few--a lot of my memories are pretty funny. Stay well--

Lee

Replying to:

Hey Lee,

Thanks for your kind words. I have forwarded your message to a very good friend and fan of ours who is also a huge Journey fan. Her name is Diane. You may see her name listed here on our message board. She would be a great person to talk to regarding her experiences with Journey and Worlds Apart

Frankie

Replying to:

-- Lee Elfman