Return to Website

SEPARATE WAYS Message Board. A place for fans of Separate Ways to post.

SEPARATE WAYS Message Board. A place for fans of Separate Ways to post.
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
More Philly Dates Please

Hello Boyz!

I was at the Hard Rock in Philly and saw ya's for the 1st time. We went for my Bday, was a BLAST! You guyz are great!!

Besides a terrific performance, ya'll are so very nice and friendly, too! I enjoy your email updates and the fact that you do appreciate your fans. You oughtta give lessons in PR to some other bands.

I also enjoyed the latest pix to the site. We shared a camera at the Hard Rock, and I'm finally gonna see those pix this fri. Hopefully, I will scan some and send them in soon.

Anyhooooo, I know you are playing Pittston, and I've been there once, but that's an overnite trip, over 2 hrs away. So I doubt we can make that. Would love to see you play Tom & Jerry's, Maddie's, or the Hard Rock again. Those are all local to us Philly Burb people.

Come back soon, Ya Hear?? We love ya's!
Patty

Re: More Philly Dates Please

Hey Patty!!

We're so glad you enjoyed the show at the Hard Rock. These 5 boys really put their heart and soul into the performance. I'm also happy that you enjoy our email updates...we like to keep in touch with our fans and let them know what's going on. The bottom line is that without our fans, we don't exist. Our relationship with our fans is vital.

Please send us any pictures you'd like...we'd love to see them. Sorry to hear that you won't be able to make the trip to Pittston...we'll miss ya If you'd like to see us back at Tom & Jerry's, Maddie's or the Hard Rock, one way you can help is by calling these places, speaking with the manager/owner, and let them know that YOU would love to come and see Worlds Apart perform at their venue again.

We love ya too Patty

Frankie

Re: Re: More Philly Dates Please

You are so sweet Frankie! HUUUUUGS!
We are gathering for our Monthly Girls Nite Out friday at Tom & Jerrys... and to view the "Worlds Apart" pix from the Hard Rock, we took...so you can bet yer sweet patoodie we will hunt down the manager and plug you guys!
Don't WAIT for them to ASK you back, call em and tell em you are COMING!!

Re: More Philly Dates Please

I'm so glad you enjoyed the show...we'd love to come back to the area and Frankie is always trying to get us down there...I'm looking forward to seeing some of the pics....hope to see you soon.