Return to Website

SEPARATE WAYS Message Board. A place for fans of Separate Ways to post.

SEPARATE WAYS Message Board. A place for fans of Separate Ways to post.
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Trinidad, BABY!!!

Hey Al, I sent you an e-mail...

Hey, it's Tony here. (aka axl). I was looking forward to seeing you guys and you did'nt let me down!!! Your show was totally killer!! Could you also send me some pix of the show? I can't wait for the dvd!!
All of the bands I saw were great and I am glad to have been a part of the FIRST ANNUAL APRILFEST at Pier One in the Trinidad F'n Islands man!! I hope to see you guys again at the Hollowfest in October. Later!

You guys are the boest - I wanted Patience though!!! Tony - where did you go the last night - we missed you, man! You guys put on a hell of a show. Had the people in your palms. Will see you soon. Keep our e-mail addresses. From, that goofy drummer.

Finally have some time to breathe...I am still exhausted from the weekend....What an incredible time! You guys really are amazing! How did you get Steve Perry to sing for you guys....oh wait that's Dan....You really can't tell the difference.

Hey Tim...if the music thing don't work out for you, you have a great future as a stand-up comedian...I can't remember ever laugh so hard or so often...

Can't wait to see the DVD and all the pics.

Look forward to jamming with you guys again.

Peace & Rock ‘n’ Roll

Hey! I want to say somethin. UUUhhhhhh, UUUhhhhh, UUUhhhhh, UUUhhhhh, /// SOMETHIN!

You guys freakin rocked too...what a great show. When are we all going to Vegas????