QUESTIONS - COMMENTS - SUGGESTIONS

Ask a question, get an answer; it's that simple

welcome aboard  feel free to post and answer questions

Car Buying Q & A
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Is there a way to get out of a lease

In July 2007, I leased my first vehicle, a 2007 Toyota Sienna LE. My question is, Can you get out of a lease if you go to the dealership where I leased this vehicle if I were to lease or buy another vehicle from them? I am interested in a Hyundia Sante Fe. (The dealer also handles Hyundias.) I don't want any additional dollars to come out of my pocket. I'm not unhappy with my Toyota. Although I would like to lower my monthly payment a bit. (which is currently $370 per month.) I know from reading your website that you are not a big fan of leasing. But, I can't seem to find an answer to this specific quesiton.

Re: Is there a way to get out of a lease

Lets look at the negative facts first, sorry to say what your thinking is not going to work your in a lease for the full term and the dealership in question cant help you.

No matter how I look at your question its going to cost you mega dollars to terminate your lease.

Your only way to terminate lease is to find someone willing to take over your lease whom will be approved by the lender.

Example... your payments are $370. someone takes over you payments but you pay the first 3 or 6 months to make the deal attractive to the new lessee

Re: Is there a way to get out of a lease

http://leasebusters.ca/ is really good for advertising for lease takeovers =)