QUESTIONS - COMMENTS - SUGGESTIONS

Ask a question, get an answer; it's that simple

welcome aboard  feel free to post and answer questions

Car Buying Q & A
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2005 Acura EL 2005

Sorry I didn't know you were referring to this page when u said to post on the form....here is my message:

Hey Ray,

I would love your help in getting me the wholesale price for the 2005 model as I'm planning to ask for it at $15,400 and then buy it hopefully at $15,700 (the car is currently posted for $19,000) because it has only 47,000 km. Here is the link:
http://www.autocatch.com/used-cars/2005~acura~el~41756.htm (over the phone they did say the price has been brought down to $18,000) ..also it includes extended warranty which I'm planning to take out (there is 1 more year remaining since its a 2005 model)

On your website I saw a site for cheap insurance, but it seems like its only for the states, would you recommend any cheap insurance company i use can use from Toronto?

Thanks so much for your help.

Re: 2005 Acura EL 2005

I could be wrong, but I will be surprised if you will get vehicle for much below $17,000.
The KM are low, if vehicle had 60K your offer would be in the ballpark, you mentioned getting an extended warranty , beware of price as they may increase cost to make you think your getting the vehicle at a good price, besides if I was you I would buy a warranty just prior to the old one expire, ihave my reasons as to why.

RE... Insurance... Bel Air

Re: 2005 Acura EL 2005

OKay thanks. I'll go with 16,000 as my offer..and as u mentioned b4 depending on the condition. And purchase warranty next year when the standard 5 yr expires? I"m leaving now to go there...if you have a chance and can call me that would be awsem :) I'll email you my #