QUESTIONS - COMMENTS - SUGGESTIONS

Ask a question, get an answer; it's that simple

welcome aboard  feel free to post and answer questions

Car Buying Q & A
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Used 2000 Honda SE

Used Honda 2000 SE for $3500 CDN. has 250km on it. Its been in an accident with thats not reported throughout its history. Also the car has had 3 owners in the past. About to test drive it tomorrow. But from all that info do you think its a good deal?? I'm looking for somethign reliable to get me to work. thats it.

Re: Used 2000 Honda SE

Honda Accord 2000 SE I mean. thanks =)

Honda's are good, but the words quarter million km sounds scary, and $3500. is still a fair chunk of money.

I assume you read the web page " test drive " from there the deal must be subject to an independent mechanical inspection, from there to a body shop to check extend of accident damage " if it's been frame damage you walk away ", it may cost you around $200 for inspections but it will make your investment more secure and peace of mind.

You dont get much today for $3500. range, but if you can be driving a vehicle in this price range for 2 years with no major issues you will have secured your investment... good luck

Thanks for replying soo fast =) You are a total humanitarian spending so much of your time maintaing this site and answering questions!