QUESTIONS - COMMENTS - SUGGESTIONS

Ask a question, get an answer; it's that simple

welcome aboard  feel free to post and answer questions

Car Buying Q & A
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Chose the Wrong Vehicle

Today, we picked up our new 2008 Rav 4 from Toyota dealership. It is beautiful and drives beautifully BUT... there just isn't enough leg room in the front. I did a test drive before buying and I don't know why I didn't notice this then. Is there any way to cancel this arrangement now that I have taken possession? I have only had a few hours...

Re: Chose the Wrong Vehicle

OUCH,,, Sorry Carole Lynn,,, your now driving a used car, and my guess is there is no way the dealer will play ball, unless they can figure a way to drain your pocketbook some more.

SUMMARY... the vehicle is registered in your name and is now considered a used car, should you want to trade within the next year, be prepared to take up to a 30% negative, sorry to be harsh, but facts are facts.

Thanks Ray -- I suspected as much. Perhaps I can find a good doctor to take a couple of inches off :)

I really appreciate your website -- wish I would have found it sooner but will definitely visit again.

How do you figure she got drained the 1st time? She may have bought from a very reputable dealership????
I dont recall where it shows that she paid too much or any details...and you just blurt out that she got drained???

Thats the problem with guys like you, you fuel the fire and make it difficult for the guys that run a real good organization.

Your right Wayne, bad choice of words on my part, what I should have said.
No matter what happens it's your mistake and your pocketbook will get drained some more.