Ask a question, get an answer; it's that simple

welcome aboard  feel free to post and answer questions

Car Buying Q & A
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Usd car

Hey,
First of all I would like to thank you for creating such great website!
I have few questions to ask about buying a used Car in Montreal, Canada. I will greatly appreciate to get an answer from someone knowledgeable and helpful, like you.

1. I am planning to buy a Honda Accord 2003-2004, what do you think about this model?

2. You have mentioned that Never say you are going to pay cash to a dealer. But isn't better this method? The dealer gets all the money in one shot. So there is more room for negotiation.

3. You have mentioned :There is also the risk of liens being registered against the vehicle." How can I find out this if I am buying it from an individual?

4. How much should I offer when the selling price is $14000.00? In other words, what's the usual negotiation room?

Thank you Very much! Hope to get an answer from you!

Re: Usd car

First let me say thank you for comments about the website, as for buying a Honda, excellent product, but Honda also come with an inflated high price tag. and in my mind today you can buy equal quality for less. you want to buy the label you pay the price.

As for your # 2 question, I don't think you read the web page " paying cash " what's your best price "

Your # 3 question - Buying private is more risky than from a dealer, navigate to this web page http://www.usedcartips.org/DMV.html and click on Quebec, the way I understand it - the seller cannot sell you a vehicle with a lien in place.

# 4 " Negotiation room " a good question " go autotrader.ca enter you postal code, and enter the car in question, am sure you will find many within 100km,,, from there it comes down to how much you have studied to learn the process how to buy a car.

As much as I appreciate your comments, I am sorry to say your whole post about questions where detailed in the this website, but don't feel bad 75% in this fast living pace don't have the time to study with more important matters at hand than buying a car.