Ask a question, get an answer; it's that simple

welcome aboard  feel free to post and answer questions

Car Buying Q & A
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: What to offer for a 2005 Focus?

You are very welcome, the satisfaction I got, was getting you to switch to the vehicle I liked in your price range. as for spreding the word about the website " thanks" there is a link at top of every web page called " tell a friend to visit "

Re.. Adm Fees, Dealers vary from $99 to $600. - it's a cash cow - most buyers will ask what it covers and be satisfied with a lame answer, while the real truth is, it covers the dealer principal's extended holiday golf trips.

Re: What to offer for a 2005 Focus?

Yes, even though i spent a little more than i wanted i definitely got much better value with the Focus.

I picked up my car at the dealer today. I was angered to find out they forgot to rub out any of the scratches on the car, plus they didn't even bother shampooing/cleaning the interior. Just a quick vacuum. I was PO'd & have to bring it back this week for them to do that (but i get a loaner).

My keys don't even come with a keyless entry remote, which is B.S. because none of the doors besides the driver even has a keyhole. So the salesman said he'd install a remote keyless entry for my trouble, but i'm going to bring up my anger to the owner/head manager & possibly get more bonuses.

To top it off, they only gave me a free half-tank of gas, but maybe thats standard for used purchases.