Ask a question, get an answer; it's that simple

welcome aboard  feel free to post and answer questions

Car Buying Q & A
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Job in Vancouver

1, I am 2000 miles away from Vancouver, as for knowing any dealerships personally, sorry NO.

2, Yes the set up and pay plans are equal to the US

3, Applying for a sales job from europe, here are some steps to consider.

A... Google, postal codes for Vancouver downtown, select one and google " autotrader.ca " enter postal code and select 50KM for distance, enter dealers and you will have a list of all dealers within that range.

B. It now comes down to what type of used cars you want to sell, I would make note of all dealers of interest that show more than 60 to 70 used vehicle's in inventory

C, Email all used car managers that you have selected with your intensions along with experience, how you structure your email will be the key to get some reply's. It's an industry where the door is always open for applicants with the right approch in an interview at any dealership.

SUMMARY,,, Personally speaking, if you were emailing me, I would mosy likely ignore, face to face is the only way unless I saw something in your mail that would trigger me to reply, and that I consider a longshot.

If you really think you got people skills and can be overpowering in an interview you will land a position at any dealership, therefore you may choose to arrive in Vancouver before going job hunting.

It's a fact 10% of car salesperson's make as much as the other 90%,,, have you got what it takes to consider yourself in that class ??? a question only you can answer to yourself... good luck whatever you decide.