Ask a question, get an answer; it's that simple

welcome aboard  feel free to post and answer questions

Car Buying Q & A
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 2004 Volvo S80

It shows a little study on your part have accomplished some issues,,, The test drive having learned some steps along with had you not mentioned the brakes the dealer would most likely not have fixed, but now realize they are dealing with a Squirrel, LOL, a lingo dealerships use when they run into obstacles dealing with a smartass they can't control.

I find it strange the salesman did not know if it's a 30 or 60 day warranty, also if it's a P/T warranty then it's useless,,, ask for a copy and read all the fine print, I guarantee it will not be a full warranty,,, then again I been wrong before...

As for leaving a deposit " NO " if the car is sold in the meantime, so be it,,, Re-read " take to mechanic " the last entry on that web page about dealer want deposit prior to an independent inspection

Re: 2004 Volvo S80

Thank you Ray. If not for your site, I wouldnt have thought to check all those pointers that you give.
Still concerned about the door issue, but I'll have my mechanic check it out on Friday to see if the car may have been in an accident.
John.