Ask a question, get an answer; it's that simple

welcome aboard  feel free to post and answer questions

Car Buying Q & A
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
VOLVO C70

Hi Ray,

I recently found a car online and I'm having mixed feelings. I love the car but I am concerned with the miles. It is a 2000 Volvo C70 with 116,888 miles. It looks nice and they are willing to negotiate on the price. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Janell

Here's the link:
http://www.hollywoodab.net/vehicledetails.aspx?VID=98594765

Re: VOLVO C70

Your mixed feelings are correct, when I am in the mood or have the time I follow up on questions like yours that supply a link, and I phoned the seller for further answers, and sorry to say I don't like the vague replies to my questions.

$5995. for this vehicle is more than fair, the vehicle was a repo, and seller could not supply history, but repeated several times it's original paint, whenever I asked for history said buy one from carfax.... if you want to persue " sorry that is not how a seller would sell a vehicle if there is no issues.

I am 99.9% sure this vehicle has got issues, simply stay away. don't shop price alone , shop fair market value looking for a car,,, when you find another feel free to post again.

PS... did you test drive this Volvo ??? also the miles don't come into play , the condition to outlast your investment is all that matters.