Ask a question, get an answer; it's that simple

welcome aboard  feel free to post and answer questions

Car Buying Q & A
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
First time buyer...

Hello,

First and foremost I would like to thank you for starting up this website, very informative. Well, for the last month or so it seems I have been losing my mind looking at all these websites for different types of cars to purchase. I am still young (22) and this will be my first time actually buying a vehicle from a dealer. My dilemma is, I have approx 15k cash to spend. The cars that I have been looking at are approx 18k-20k. So, therotically My question is as follows; How would you go about bargaining? Do I have a leverage seeing as though I'm purchasing with cash. I read the area about cash/financing, just got a little confused. I would greatly appreciate your help.

Joe

Re: First time buyer...

Hey Joe, don't feel bad about being a little confused, I get confused trying to enter my knowleadge into this website in a manner so consumers can understand what I am trying to get across, I would therefore appreciate in detail what you don't understand as it may help me to rewrite some text in site.

As for you to mention " leverage paying cash , did you read the window " paying cash, whats your best price ? , if you did, then I don't understand your question in that area ?