QUESTIONS - COMMENTS - SUGGESTIONS

Ask a question, get an answer; it's that simple

welcome aboard  feel free to post and answer questions

Car Buying Q & A
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 2006 Ford Focus -Salvage should we buy???? Please read!

Don't waste your money on Carfax, history will show what you already know " salvage "

I don't like salvage vehicles, have never bought one and never will at any price, so maybe you're asking the wrong person for guidance.

Taking vehicle for an independent inspection the key factor will be if there has been any frame damage involved, if so then please stay away from the deal.

Your thoughts at $5400.is to much for a 2006 Focus salvage. For that kind of money you can buy 2002 - 2003 Focus with a clean bill of health.

Did you study the links buying at an Auction in my website along with where to find vehicle's under $10,000 ???

Had it inspected. Said there was no frame damage.
Said engine was good. Some fluids may need to be changed out. Worried about the noisy car but said that kind of car makes that little noisier ride.
Also said the engine looked like it was serviced. Oil had been changed no residue builup. Said they could see repair work on the door but was a good job...not shotty work. So where do we go from here??? I am on the fence.
This car is just for local city drive and not more than two hour drives from Raleigh. Brenda
Please help

No frame damage, and the fact your inspection passed, shows green lights.

It's show time,,, offer $5000. and walk away, if seller don't bite, phone back to up the ante a notch...