Ask a question, get an answer; it's that simple

welcome aboard  feel free to post and answer questions

Car Buying Q & A
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 2009 altima 590 miles on it

Clear and clean, LOL, is vehicle posted anywhere on the Internet ?

Show me a contact via email or post through this forum, and I will get in contact with the SOB, and post my thoughts,,,

I guess it is a bit far fetched lol.. Heres the listing. Please inform me of anything you unvail. I also have the VIN and he said I could take it for inspection anywhere I'd like. http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/ctd/1362056848.html

I hope to hear back from you fast, i may be going to look at it tomorow upon your opinions maybe not!

Thanks for the craiglist link, I had a feeling even before opening the link what I was going to find as I been through this many times, yep I was right. and the red flag went up....

A craigslist email address (example: sale-abcde-xxxxxxxxxx@craigslist.org)--replies are forwarded to the poster's real email address. " RED FLAG " something is not kosher, and I really don't want to waste my time finding out what the scam is...

Also,,, autotrader.com has got 33 Altima's listed within the Chicago area From $25,977 to lowest $16,795 with more than 15K,,,

Long story short, simply stay away, but feel free to run another find by me. Don't shop price , shop for fair market value

Well, I was emailing with him, he said it was a recovered theft and nothing is wrong with it. He said he is a dealer. I looked up the vin number and called Nissan asking if it was a valid vin number and where it cam from and was told Maryland. He said he buys cars from all states. Nissan said that the car did carry over the warranty. SO..... what do you say? Have you seen the listing? Did u talk to the SOB? lol

Thank for the email.. Could you possibly give him a call and grind him? Id really be appreciative to find out. Why you think hed give me the ok to get it inspected wherever I want?

ray, also a quick question for ya. Do you have autoceck or carfax? Heres the VIN 1N4AL21E49N419265 I dont have it, but initially when on the site, Iput the number in and it said it finds one record.

I just spoke with the seller, he is what is known as a curbsider " bad news "

If you want an explanation what that is, I am not going to sit here all day with my 2 finger typing skills, send me an email with your phone number.