Ask a question, get an answer; it's that simple

welcome aboard  feel free to post and answer questions

Car Buying Q & A
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Turning in a damaged lease??

I like your question, and will play ball with this one knowing how to deal with lease returns. " don't invest a dime in vehicle " let's first see how the report fare compared to your $1800.

First the dealer will except the lease return as they got nothing to do with the final inspection, and you know nothing about any accidents should you be asked. and area easy to solve.

You will get a report in the mail, let's deal with that when the time comes through this forum or email to keep it private, your choice

Did you mean I should let the dealer look at the car first or have the company that tells you the damage/penalty amount first?
If I get the damage fixed there won't be any out of pocket for me, as it is all covered by insurance of other driver. Thanks.

It's your choice, I can only repeat what I have already said " I would deal with the matter when the time comes " I dare say no matter what you fix it's likely appraiser from Nissan will still find something, therefore I would fix nil knowing I have $1800.to bargain with. " and they will bargain if you put up a fight "

I note you may be getting another vehicle from dealer ?, in such case you negotiate for a new vehicle and then want lease return included to be dealers responsibility , the dealer can fix vehicle at a much less cost than you can.

If you want to play the game and " try to " hang on much of your Insurance money there are ways and steps to follow, it's hard to explain via e-mail, if want to consider how you may approch this angle e-mail your phone number and best time to call.