Ask a question, get an answer; it's that simple

welcome aboard  feel free to post and answer questions

Car Buying Q & A
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
looking for first car

Hi-
I'm looking to find the owner of my first car, and am not having any luck. I do have the vin number, and think the car may be close to me, but do not know who owns the car? I am willing to pay someone to help me find the car. Any suggestions as to how I can find it? thanks!

Re: looking for first car

Had you been on my turf I would have the answer, but I believe your location is West Covina CA ?

Contact your local DMV you will get some answers, but my guess is the privacy act come into play, if you know someone or someone that knows someone at a dealership that can run a history, you will have the answer.

As for payment, your visit is appreciated and paid in full, bookmark site and tell your friends also.

do you know of anyone that can help me? It would be great to get the same car, but I would just like to find a used 89 325i. unfortunately, the dealerships don't sell these...any suggestions? thanks!!!!

Well if you just want the same type car thats easy, whats you postal code ?, I think your close to 91790 ?, if you are there is one for sale by private within 100 miles asking $2250. 619 987 6090