QUESTIONS - COMMENTS - SUGGESTIONS

Ask a question, get an answer; it's that simple

welcome aboard  feel free to post and answer questions

Car Buying Q & A
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Help!!! Please Someone!

Hi Ray...I need help and hope you can offer advice...Here Goes.
I bought a new van (Hyundai) back over 2 yrs ago from a 3rd party lender not sure if i can name them on your site but it's a finance anyone type of company. My payments are 375.00 every 2 weeks, after rolling another vehicle into this one. Well i lost my job and called them and pleaded about having my payments lowered or extended and they said why should we and well sir it's your problem...Exact tone and statements. We missed 3 payments. Our dealership covered the payments giving us a loan for "repairs". However they stated they never received the cheque and even repo'ed the van. It was straightened out and we got it back. I WANT OUT:( I know I'm probably stuck but if they repo it and do the steps and sell it etc. can we pay it off at lower monthly payments?...I been told to wait and show up to court and tell the judge how much we can afford and that the company won't work with us...WHAT SHOULD WE DO??

Re: Help!!! Please Someone!

I need some personal questions answered, if you want email a phone # and I will try to phone you during the evening.