Ask a question, get an answer; it's that simple

welcome aboard  feel free to post and answer questions

Car Buying Q & A
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Can we take a car back after purchase for a less expensive vehicle

Interesting post, looking at it from a dealers point of view any further transactions is a new entry, sure you have bought 3 vehicles from this dealer and they will tell you how grateful they are, but it's a new ballgame, it's called the present and the past don't score.

Sorry to be so harsh, but in my mind there is no dealership called mother Teresa, and the dealer will only play ball with you if they see further profit.

Thanks for the quick response. I wish I would have seen the site before I went in. In addition to the above. After being assured that we were getting a great deal, it turns out that they sold it too us for far more than the value, I had researched the less expensive model which would have been a good deal, but ended up getting screwed on the alternate. I know at this point, calling the sales manager and expressing my distaste would be fruitless, he would probably laugh and frankly, I would deserve it for being a sucker. I just wish there was something I could do at this point. All my other car purchase have gone smoothly and I thought I had it down.
Thanks again for your response.

I like your honesty for being a sucker, but there is something you can do if you feel other buyers needs to be warned about this dealership, and I will show you how to blemish their reputation in a huge way on the Internet, if you care to email me a phone # along with best time to reach.

Reply only if you feel this dealership needs to be exposed in a huge way.