Ask a question, get an answer; it's that simple

welcome aboard  feel free to post and answer questions

Car Buying Q & A
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Warranty Direct

Yes I agree my website is a little confusing I been meaning to re-write about warranty's for some time and hopefully find the time to do so shortly.

In your case consider $1768. plus taxes, that is a lot of coin, add the fear being a third party warranty will you be covered should you need warranty service ?,,, stay away the odds are with you any breakdowns you may encounter in the warranty period will be less than warranty cost.

To be very honest anyone who purchase a warranty through my website I will benefit through a commission which I consider fair to maintain my site.

Summary,,, Personally I would not go with any 3th party warranty, but if a buyer must have a 3th party warranty then Warranty Direct come out on top.

Note in my website there are no google ads for personal profit with the main reason being I would have no control whom would advertise " example " on my warranty page google would recommend all types of 3th party providers while I am telling consumers to stay away, I draw the line to be fair to the consumer before trying to profit.

Don't buy any warranty unless it's direct from the Mfg,

Re: Warranty Direct

Good Morning Ray.

Thank you for replying. Your experience and your website provides a valuable service to the public. You should be able to advertise how you see fit on your site; it is up to the buying public to do the research and be prepared.

I have decided, after reading the fine print of three different extended warranty products (Zurich, Warranty Direct, and Olympicare) and visiting the Acura service department to find out what might go wrong between 50k and 86k miles (occassional power lock actuator, or compressor-$1800) to cancel my warranty. I will self-warranty my cars. I am comfortible doing this because I have the means to do so, and I have cars that are statistically reliable. For those who do not have the money to pay for expensive repairs a factory direct warranty (first option), and even a good 3rd party warranty is a reasonable option. They just need to read the fine print, call the warranty company to ask many questions, and take care of their car so they cannot be declined coverage.

Sincerely,
Guy