Ask a question, get an answer; it's that simple

welcome aboard  feel free to post and answer questions

Car Buying Q & A
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: They will not give me my money

first I need to know your location so I know what I am dealing with ?

Would it be Kanata...
western part of Ottawa ???

It is Harmony Hyundai in Rockland Ontario

When you made a deposit and signed bill of sale,,, if all conditions were meet on bill of sale such as terms - interest rate and you been approved by lender it's binding then the dealership has a right to keep your deposit. Any alteration that dealer want to make to original agreement you do not have to except and will be intitled to a refund.

My question now is,,, did you sign and agree on a new contract ??? that was approved by lender.

I know the rights of consumers buying a vehicle in ON quite well, if you are confused with my answer, or feel you have a right for a refund, email me your phone # for me to give you a proper answer.

My phone number to contact me is 819-953-9249 from 6:30 to 3:30pm

I just had a nasty phone call from Harmony Hyundai in Rockland and they are refusing to give me my deposit back, they changed the contract because the first bank refused the deal then they went to another one, and they came with an outrageous one 15% with a downpayment of 6,000. plus a balloon payment of 10,000. at the end of the term, they failed to give me all the terms of the deal until the last day before I was to pick up the vehicle it was on a Tuesday May 18,2010 and I was to pick up the vehicle on a Wednesday May 19,2010, and this man named Parth is telling me they went through so much trouble getting this car blah blah blah and he insists they gave me all the details, even though it is false. What have I to lie about this is ridiculous and they refuse to give me my deposit back, I am so angry.

Okay I did as you said and the president was as rude as can be, that was it, he in somuch called me a liar, he swears that they told me all the changes and they did not, so I went ahead and filed a complaint to the OMVIC, The finance woman who just started working there is just trying to cover herself for here negligence in giving me all the details of the term, I am very very hurt by this.

He said they told you of all the changes ? ,,, I repeat according to you,,, you did not sign another contract to agree to these changes, then there is only the original bill of sale and that is binding " I repeat " the dealer cannot keep your deposit if bill of sale has to be altered, and must return deposit,,, This dealer needs a good spanking by OMVIC.

I asked you to send me an email not post another in my forum,,, Just hang in there, your deposit will be returned.

Could you send me a copy of email you send to OMVIC to paulsenray@yahoo.com,,, just want to make sure you did it the right way.