QUESTIONS - COMMENTS - SUGGESTIONS

Ask a question, get an answer; it's that simple

welcome aboard  feel free to post and answer questions

Car Buying Q & A
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
trade ins

im jis wunderin whether its possible that we are able to trade in our 2 cars(no finance owed on either ) to a car yard, in order to get one vehicle that seats a family of six or more.or better still to trade in both vehicles in exchange for two used cars that are of more recent years?without having to secure finance seeing as weve jis paid off our part nine loan agreement and are aware of the additional stand period of two years before being able to loan from anywhere at anytime?as weve jis had our 4th child and my husband is the only breadwinner til i an able to gain employment at the end of the year once we have childcare sorted for both the third and fourth child and blah blah lol AND if there is,would you know of any caryard here in sydney AUSTRALIA please - thanking you !

Re: trade ins

Hi Racheal

I don't know the rules or regulations buying a car from down under being located in North America, my expertise is for you getting a fair deal, and that I think is a universal process, yes you can trade in your 2 cars for 1, but you getting a fair deal is where I come in, first explain following as I don't understand what your yapping about

jis paid off our part nine loan agreement and are aware of the additional stand period of two years before being able to loan from anywhere at anytime" Stand period ??? Part Nine ???