Ask a question, get an answer; it's that simple

welcome aboard  feel free to post and answer questions

Car Buying Q & A
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Web Site

I could simply ignore or delete your entry, but I am not going to because you are so right with your statement and it gives me an opportunity to express myself as to why my spelling and grammar is so poor.

My family immigrated from Denmark when I was 15 years old, the only english words I could speak was yes and no, not having the opportunity to finish my education in Copenhagen and having to learn a new language before I could continue my education was simply to much for me, had I been 8 to 10 years old I think I would have adjusted and gotten a proper education, and thats how I ended up in the automotive industry where education takes a back seat to communication skills. I often ponder how I would have fared with an education, but then again I have managed to retire at an early age financially sound with residency in both Florida and Canada.

Yes my website is not professionally designed to plant the hook for profit,some people like golf, I enjoy in my spare time helping people best I can through my expertise, but the buck stops if I have to invest money beyond the cost of this website.

So, Larry, how about you copy/paste a link that distracted you the most into word pad, correct the grammar to how you see fit, and email me back a copy for me to incorporate into the website, I will be most gratefull if you can find the time to correct as many pages as you see fit " Thanks "