QUESTIONS - COMMENTS - SUGGESTIONS

Ask a question, get an answer; it's that simple

welcome aboard  feel free to post and answer questions

Car Buying Q & A
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lied to by dealer - what can I do?

When I purchased my car a little over 2 years ago, the dealer said that I would get a better finance rate if I had a co-signer. My mother came up to co-sign for me and they told her to be the primary on the loan so that it would be better for both of us, and we could transfer the loan after 12 months of good payment history. We stressed that we didn't want to do that because I was financially responsible for the vehicle and they said no problem, it was done this way all the time. They wrote the loan and my name wasn't even on it. After 12 months, we went to transfer the loan and was basically told that we were stupid and couldn't do that. I haven't been able to get car insurance in my name - or refinance if I needed that option. What can I do????

Re: Lied to by dealer - what can I do?

Without going into detail,,, you got screwed, and the dealer knew the final outcome,,, my question to you now is,,, do you want to let other buyers know about doing business with this dealership ?

If the answer is yes, then send me an email with your phone # and best time to call, and I will show you the way.