Ask a question, get an answer; it's that simple

welcome aboard  feel free to post and answer questions

Car Buying Q & A
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Newer car -- Cheaper price?

Got your email,,, usually I will phone the seller and ask key questions, after study the link you provided " NO NEED " it's a lemon.

For starters, this vehicle is the least expensive listed in Auto Trader in it's class " in all of North America " excluding wreckers,,, don't shop price,,, shop for fair value.

Let's look at the disclaimer " I have highlited the key words.

Price does not include all applicable taxes plus the cost of SAFETY inspections and RECONDITIONING.(DEALER FEES may apply). Must take same day delivery. This vehicle offered cosmetically AS-IS. Extended warranty available. Not responsible for typos or equipment errors. *The finance price shown above represents the financed balance remaining AFTER a $1,995 CASH/trade down.

I assume you were aware the price in big bold print was with the $1,995 cash down.

Personally in the class vehicle you choose, my money would go for the Ford Focus Hatchback.

Re: Newer car -- Cheaper price?

Wow thanks you are my angel!
Most people have someone (a father, mother, uncle, whatever) who knows about cars and gives them advice. I don't have anyone its just me against the dealers.
And now I have you and your brilliant site!!
Thank you Thank you