Ask a question, get an answer; it's that simple

welcome aboard  feel free to post and answer questions

Car Buying Q & A
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thank u

Hello Mr. Paulsen,
I would like to Thank you for all the information you took the time to post. You have helped me a great deal with your kindness and consideration and may God bless you and your loved ones, most abundantly.
Please suggest a site like edmunds.com for people who live in Canada. I wasn't able to use it because it asked for a zipcode =).
Thank you so much. hug

Re: Thank u

90% of visitors to this website is US based, it may come as a surprise to you my summer location is Oakville ON, therefore this site is the best Canadian connection,,,lol

If or when you find a car of interest feel free to email me a link, and I will check for value and red flags

PS,,, as for asking for a zip code ? I find that strange - I simply did a google with the words edmonds.com and entered their site.

Hello Mr. Paulsen,
I don't have trouble getting into edmunds.com. It's when i try to use the service or get a quote that they ask me to enter my zip code but I live in Toronto so....no zip code.
What is your email address please Sir?
Thank you for your time.
God bless you.

Free car quotes are for States only,Canada does not have this service for free - there is a Canadian service called " CarCost " that charge $40. for this service - don't waste your money -

As for email address - wake up - in this thread note with every post there is an email highlited in blue incl yours that you entered,,,lol

PS,,, just call me Ray ,,,OK

http://www.dixie-mitsubishi.ca/DealerInventory/PreOwnedRecord.aspx?lng=2&id=7a3221d5-ec22-4743-aaea-9e8f007b1061

Hello Ray,
Above is the link of the car i am looking to purchase.
Not sure if i am making the right decision and if i should pay that amount of money for it.
Thank you.
God bless.