welcome aboard  feel free to post and answer questions

Car Buying Q & A
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Rubbish Website

Wayne
What a load. Money is all you guys want and the second the car is off the lot you are on to your next victim.

I agree 100% with your statement, but I am retired now and can afford to let the cat out of the bag, hopefully with a few pointers on this website that may help some consumers along just getting a fair deal without getting scammed.

This site is far from rubbish. In fact it should been seen as the total opposite. I some how doubt that Matthew is even making the $30-$60k you have given him credit for Ray. I have been in the business over 10 years and have seen many like Matthew. With attitudes like this, he can forget about lasting in this industry unless he has a tolerance for Kraft dinner and such things. After reading this website from start to finish. I can't believe it is free. I have yet to find something this site has not covered. Keep up the good work here, as I believe a informed customer is much more rewarding doing a deal with than not. I can still make my money on the less informed.

lol. As a college student, I am really glad that I found this website. The content coincides with my mere car shopping experience flawlessly. It is a perfect source for both information and entertainment. It provides inspiration for my presentation about car shopping to a small class while the ideas presented here, especially the dealer negotiation part really catches my attention with my personal experience. It kind of explains why they were religiously giving me all those reasons to buy and "do it right now". At first, I thought I was being treated well, and now I realize I was just in the middle of a reality tv show. This website is priceless. I don't understand why people hate so much. Thank you!

i am only two pages in and i love it already. I am looking forward to many hours of good reading and eventually finding a great car at a great price

Sorry, forgot to say thanks for all your efforts putting this site together
Kim