Ask a question, get an answer; it's that simple

welcome aboard  feel free to post and answer questions

Car Buying Q & A
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A day in the life

Hi Ray,

With your response to my message you have only confirmed to me how out of touch you really are. Well at least I think so as your reply does not really make much sense.
I did not say that your were a joke, only that your wesite was. Also just because I disagree with you does not make me negative, in fact if you were to meet me you would realise that I one of the most possitive people you could ever meet. Just ask the kids I coach soccer to.
What a shame that websites like this exist, creating hatetred towards people that are just doing their job.
People like you are the reason that carsales people are not like. What a shame.
Matt

Re: A day in the life

I am creating hatered - my website is a joke - and yes I am out of touch, I would not expect any other comment from a salesman in the field.

Anything else you would like to add while you're in front of your computer waiting for the next pigeon hoping it's a lay down ? slam dunk,,, go get em tiger and hope they have not been on this website doing some study.

As a matter of fact after reading your previous post your manager must be hard up trying to find real salespeople.

Well finally I'm glad you agree with me!

What shame you have to insult me, just because I think your website is rubbish.

I agree with you " no " like I said, I would not expect any other answer or comment from a salesman in the field.

Now go teach those kids how to play soccer and hopefully make Canada a proud olympic team one day