QUESTIONS - COMMENTS - SUGGESTIONS

Ask a question, get an answer; it's that simple

welcome aboard  feel free to post and answer questions

Car Buying Q & A
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Advice greatly appreciated

I would be most appreciative if I could get some feedback on this used car that I am interested in... Does it seem like a fair price? A good car? Etc. Thanks so much!!!
http://www.autotrader.ca/result/addetailinfo.aspx?make=Volkswagen&mdl=Rabbit&cty=TORONTO&prv=Ontario&srcID=5&frnID=11247451&stfID=11541236

Re: Advice greatly appreciated

It's a good car if you like manual, the price is fair if vehicle check out 100%,,, if there is one thing I like about buying a car in ON - CAN there are no hidden fees allowed in advertisements prices posted is plus salex tax,,, how they handle " jam " you in the business office becomes step 2 should you decide to buy the car.

The dealer should have a Car Proof history report on file, ask to view and especially check for reported accidents,,, if you want to negotiate, study how dealers negotiate and how you should negotiate " you will find these links in navigation.

Most registered Canadian dealers use Car Proof for history, while US use Carfax and AutoCheck

Thanks so much for the reply. I do like manual, yes. I haven't test driven it yet. That's the next step. I'd also like to take it to my mechanic to have a look. What about if they try to sell me on some kind of warranty? Is that a good idea? Thanks again!

You make me laugh,,, if you end up buying the car,,, the business office may try to sell you a warranty ? ,,, they will inside 3 minutes you being in the business office try to jam one down your throat.

Tell them you will sleep on it, and then provide me with whom the provider is before you leap into their cash cow.

You know you happen to catch on a day where I been on the comp all afternoon,,, your questions have been pleasure brain breaks

Ha! Glad I could be amusing. :) Thanks for the help. Much appreciated.