Ask a question, get an answer; it's that simple

welcome aboard  feel free to post and answer questions

Car Buying Q & A
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Mazda or other used SUVs

I worked with a Datsun dealerships back in the 80's before the Datsun name became Nissan and a few years with Honda, yes there was no Q the quality was all Japanase, today some consumers are still brainwashed, long story short, Ford in my mind is the best value for some models in todays market. You mention mixed stories about Ford reliability,,, are there not always satisfied and unsatisfied customers no matter what product we purchase, finding the answers you trust most becomes the key.

If I was in your shoes going by the info you have posted, The Q4 is luxury as a back up vehicle and could be quite expensive should mechanical issues arise, the Linc Nav,,, lol,,, would be totally out of the Q as a back up vehicle unless you own a gas station.

I like the Tribute along with the Ford Escape " note they are both almost the same except for the label " I would only consider the V6, they both make a 4cyl, stay away from the 4 cyl.

Re,,, the Tribute you found, if it's out of area look for a Mazda dealership " or Ford " within the area, make contact for cost and time frame for an independent inspection, under no circumstances will you commit to purchase without an allowed independent inspection. Should you have further questions feel free to email me.

Ray,

thank you again. I was about to test drive the navigator today.

Disregard my email about the navigator. I'm turning the page on that. I just read your lol about the gas costs. And going back to how I saw it painted. I did see a Mazda tribute that was closer. Under visual inspection the back seat looked like it was small. My Honda accord 2005 has sufficient room in the backseat. It was hard to say how much difference in space in backseat from the accord to the tribute.  But thanks for the feedback on everything. How about Dodge Durangos. I'm finding some that are v6 and spacious. From what I read in your post and responses post 90's fords and other American SUVs are good

I am not a dodge fan if buying something new or near new, in your price range all that matters is present condition, and you know the steps to be taken.

If the mechanic gives the green light on the Durago and it fits the ticket ,,,,go for it.