Ask a question, get an answer; it's that simple

welcome aboard  feel free to post and answer questions

Car Buying Q & A
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Mechanic

Merry Christmas, it's time of year finding time to answer questions becomes a little harder.

you still need some help - what's the latest up date ?

Re: Mechanic

Happy Holidays!! Yes. Well, I went and test drove the explorer. Interesting I seen this crack along the plastic on the back hatch of the suv. Interesting. It was vertical but there was no damage on the rest of the back(widow) nor lower part. I have a pic if you want to see. I took your advice and negotiated it to be fixed before I purchase. But I feel I can negotiate a better deal. They are asking 5,999 and it comes out to 6,600 out the door. But I think I can get it to 6k out the door including the repair. But in waiting I found out I'm only approved for $7,500 and up(this was through the web page you provided for auto loans). So I'm having a hard time financing a lower amount. I looked at the Mazda tribute. And while waiting I found some other vehicles. I can email you the link. The consistent issue I have is the dealers won't let me take it to a mechanic before purchasing but they say I can bring my mechanic there which doesnot allow the checking of the vehicle on the proper machines. And trying to get a smaller loan is tough as well

Thanks in advance.