Ask a question, get an answer; it's that simple

welcome aboard  feel free to post and answer questions

Car Buying Q & A
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Buying from a Rental Company

1) Answering from the top going down this post lets start with Cream vs Crumbs, that statement is nothing more than a sales pitch, it may plant the hook in some buyers, for me its in one ear with lightning speed out the other.

(2) To discourage dickering " they have reduced to ensure lowest price " you would have to be born under a mulbeery bush to fall for a pitch like that

(3) Pick of the month with $500. off the original price tag " so far you been hit with 3 hooks.

Mr Slick is very upset you turning away from such a deal,,, that's why he has called you twice within the past 24 hrs, should you come across negative with opening words he will tell you he has found his pencil sharpener.

The pick of the month is that $500. less than others at $12,499 ?

A $5,000 up front deposit, $179/mo. for 60 months would get me the vehicle.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, lets break that down.,,,,
cost of vehicle ?
Interest rate ?
tax, title registration and documentation fees ? seperate each amount
Down payment $5000.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Phone him, play no rush, he has got a better deal,,, ask and note the questions I need answered

Regarding gov - auctions, I think its worth the investment but, then again you decide, I have had both negative and positive come backs, under navigation in website click on # 13 for details.

Regarding certified,,, it only apply to used