QUESTIONS - COMMENTS - SUGGESTIONS

Ask a question, get an answer; it's that simple

welcome aboard  feel free to post and answer questions

Car Buying Q & A
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Trade In

Hi Ray, I have read some of your posts and they are really helpful. I want to trade in my car to buy another car. i am upside down now for about $3k. The reason for this me and my gf together took the car i mean she is cobuyer when we bought the car. now i want to take off her name from the lien. i owe $12000 and car value approx $8500-$9500 according to kbb. i am thinking i am paying too much for this car. looking to buy another car around $10k. any help on this would be appreciated.

Re: Trade In

Until the lien is paid your gf name will remain.

Don't buy another car and include the negative in your new payments,,, 99.9% says you will dig a hole so deep 2 showels can't get you out.

Drive your present car till such time there will be no negative factor, even if you have to strap yourself with some repair bills.

Thanks Ray for your vaaluable information.
Is there any way that i can refinance this car? There is still
36 months left on this car. Can i refinance it on my name?
I am paying 320/month now.

Did you have your gf down as a co-pilot because you could not fly on your own ?,,, have all payments been on time ? how is your credit rating ?

If 36 months left, how many have you paid ? what's the interest rate ? year - make - miles ?,,, I need answers to guide you in the right direction, mostly your credit history

If you feel questions to personal for an open forum,,, email me with answers.

Thanks Ray for your valuable information. I appreciate your help. Finding a nice person like you is very difficult. You really explains in a productive manner which is the best part i like. God bless you and your family.