Ask a question, get an answer; it's that simple

welcome aboard  feel free to post and answer questions

Car Buying Q & A
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Confused

Your post really upsets me " another " green pea first time buyer that will most likely suffer huge by the time this loan will be paid out. Your emotions got the better of you, nooooobody in their right mind should buy a car at 16%, yes I know you need wheels and not having established a credit rating it's high interest - you should have purchased the least expensive transportation till such time your credit score is average. My guess here is you a paying somewhere around $5000. more having no rating.

You have a 10 day period to return car for exchange, not to nullify the deal, and the dealer will be in control regarding price,,, ouch , ouch, ouch

I don't know what type contract or documentation papers you have signed, but am happy there is no deposit involved, if you want out of this deal email me a phone # with best times to call.

PS,,, The Fusion is an excellent car, as for car pulling to the right is a very minor issue compared to the mess you got yourself into.

Re: Confused

It definitely wasn't my best day or a smart deal, the more i look at this stuff the more i see. There's a gap fee here i have no clue what it is but I've e-mailed you from the phone number from my personal address vmarrington2010. It looks like none of the stuff we discussed was half true